Ok i decided to unlock my blog. maybe,i will lock my blog up agn. idk why.so,i deleted those posts and saved some as draft.i'm so hyper today ;D
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Ok i decided to unlock my blog. maybe,i will lock my blog up agn. idk why.so,i deleted those posts and saved some as draft.i'm so hyper today ;D
A simple biography of myself
I'm just a typical girl
Vivian
I'm a cookie which is born out of a dough on twentyfirstfebuary, and was being sent into an oven in west grove primary school.
unfortunately, the oven broke down and thn i was sent to an oven in RiverValleyHigh. My mother made me a chocolate cookie so that people would like me.
I'm delicious, people like me alot*look at maggie*. But my destiny is very cruel. I found out that i'm born to be eaten. I'm helpless and afraid that explains my emotional behaviour
But when i knew that i will bring people happiness, i'm not that scared already. So i decided to sacrifice myself to make people happy.
Cause i know i'm the best.