Monday, January 26, 2009
I am going to shou sui !
Ang pao lai! I am going around
to collect ang paos tmr.
Ppl are spaming my phone like siao
as they wished me happy cny.
I got 70 plus msges in all
and they come one aft another.
We are supposed to go to
china town de but in the end nvr go.
today reunion's dinner was fun.
we reached thr like abt 5.my bro and i slack awhile
thn i decided to go and play frisbee.
thn, when we are outside , my brother
said that the wind damn strong so
he nvr go and play.Left two of my cousins and i.
went down,taught them how to hold the frisbee first.
thn,taught them how to aim and throw.
when i tell them to throw towards me,
they dont.when i didnt tell them to throw ,
they throw it AT my head.
They pro la.But i am more PRO.
i can multi-task.Sms while playing Frisbee.
nice man.today is fun.
i'm looking forward to tmr.;D