<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4556204653271590921?origin\x3dhttp://greensuc-ks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The only way to love anything is to
realize that it may be lost♥











Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hello Hello,today is Christmas Eve!
lalala.
We wish u a merry christmas ...
Lucky to tose ppl who were stucked at the
sg flyer ytd.they got more free time to view
singapore....sigh today is christmas eve...
tomorrow is christmas and the day aft tmr,
idk what it is...
I shall try the blockquote thing too.-.-
I am way too childish.I know that.
I am not BianTai.
the half naked man is thr again ...
idk what he is doing.



entries
Biography
Others